You are here
I am a PhD student in Human Language Technologies Lab of FBK. I am in my 4th year of doctoral study advised by Marcello Federico and Mauro Cettolo. The current year of my PhD is partially sponsored by eBay Inc. I spent my summer of 2013 working as an intern at XRCE, Grenoble. My Research Interests include Machine Translation and related stuff to computational linguistics. I did my Bachelors and Masters from International Institute of Information Technology, Hyd. where I was a dual degree student.
I code quite often and put everything on github.
- Prashant Mathur. Online Adaptation of Statistical Machine Translation with Sparse Features. Technical Report 2015. [pdf]
- Prashant Mathur, Marcello Federico, Selçuk Köprü, Shahram Khadivi, Hassan Sawaf. Topic Adaptation for Machine Translation of e-Commerce Content. To appear in MT Summit. October 2015. Miami, Florida (US). [pdf] [poster]
- Nicola Bertoldi, Prashant Mathur, Nicholas Ruiz, Marcello Federico. FBK’s Machine Translation and Speech Translation Systems for the IWSLT 2014 Evaluation Campaign. In Proceedings of the International Workshop on Spoken Language Translation 2014. Lake Tahoe, US. [pdf]
- Prashant Mathur, Mauro Cettolo. Optimized MT Online Learning in Computer Assisted Translation. In Proceedings of IAMT workshop in AMTA 2014. [pdf]
Prashant Mathur, Mauro Cettolo, Marcello Federico, Jose Guilherme Camargo De Souza. Online Multi-User Adaptive SMT. In Proceedings of AMTA 2014. [pdf]
Prashant Mathur, Sriram Venkatapathy, Nicola Cancedda. Fast domain adaptation of SMT models without in-domain parallel data. In Proceedings of Conference on Computational Linguistics 2014. Dublin, Ireland. [pdf] [poster]
- Prashant Mathur, Sriram Venkatapathy, Nicola Cancedda. Retrieval of domain relevant phrase tables. Filed at USPTO, April 2014.
- Prashant Mathur, Sriram Venkatapathy, Nicola Cancedda. ESTIMATION OF PARAMETERS FOR MACHINE TRANSLATION WITHOUT IN-DOMAIN PARALLEL DATA. Filed at USPTO, April 2014.
Nicola Bertoldi, M. Amin Farajian, Prashant Mathur, Nicholas Ruiz, Marcello Federico. "FBK’s Machine Translation Systems for the IWSLT 2013 Evaluation Campaign." In Proceedings of the International Workshop on Spoken Language Translation 2013, Heidelberg, Germany, December 2013. [pdf]
Prashant Mathur, Mauro Cettolo, Marcello Federico. Online learning approaches in Computer Assisted Translation. ACL Workshop on Machine Translation (WMT), Sofia, Bulgaria, August 2013. [pdf] [software]
- Prashant Mathur, Nick Ruiz, and Marcello Federico. "Recommending Machine Translation Output to Translators by Estimating Translation Effort: A case study." 14th International Conference on Intelligent Text Processing and Computational Linguistics (CICLing), Samos, Greece, March 2013. [pdf]
- Prashant Mathur, Soma Paul. Integration of a Noun Compound Translator tool with Moses for English-Hindi Machine Translation and Evaluation. CICLing 2012, Delhi, India. [link]
- Christian Hardmeier, Jörg Tiedemann, Markus Saers, Marcello Federico, Mathur Prashant, The Uppsala-FBK systems at WMT 2011, 2011, pp. 372-378 (Proceedings of the 6th Workshop on Statistical Machine Translation, Edimburgo, Regno Unito) da 30/07/2011 31/07/2011 [pdf]
- Paul S., Mathur P., Kishore S. Syntactic Construct : An Aid for translating English Nominal Compound into Hindi in the Proceedings of the NAACL HLT Workshop on Extracting and Using Constructions in Computational Linguistics, Los Angeles, California, June 2010. [pdf]
- Prashant Mathur, Soma Paul. Automatic Translation of English Nominal Compound in Hindi. In the Proceedings of ICON 2009 Hyderabad. [pdf]
- Prashant Mathur. Automatic Translation of Noun Compounds from English to Hindi. MS Thesis. [pdf]