You are here
- SKYPE: matteonegriskype
- Phone: +39 0461314568
- FBK Povo
I received my degree in Philosophy of Language from the University of Turin, Italy, in 2000. Since then I have been working as researcher in FBK - Fondazione Bruno Kessler, (former ITC-irst - Center for Scientific and Technological Research), in the Human Language Technology group.
My research interests cover different areas of natural language processing and machine translation, including:
- Computer-assisted translation, MT and Translation Memories (ACL'16a, ACL'16b, IEEE-TASLP'16, EACL'17a)
- Error analysis and automatic post-editing for MT (EMNLP'14, ACL'15d, EACL'17b)
- Quality estimation for MT and ASR (ACL'14, NAACL'15, ACL'15a, ACL'15b, ACL'15c, ACL'16c, Computer Speech & language '16)
- Crowdsourcing for NLP (EMNLP'11)
- Textual entailment (NAACL'10, ACL'10, ACL'11, ACL'12, ACL'13)
- Question answering (ACL'02, Web Semantics '11)
I have been involved in the national projects WebFaq (2001-2004), and OntoText (2004-2007) and the EU-funded projects QALL-ME (2006-2009), CoSyne (2010-2013), MateCat (2011-2014), CRACKER (2015-2017), MMT (2015-2017) and QT21 (2015-2017).
I co-authored about 100 scientific papers, and I regularly serve as program committee member and peer reviewer for national and international conferences and journals.
In the period 2005-2009 I worked as teaching assistant in several Text Processing courses at the University of Bolzano, and in the Master in Human Language Technology at the University of Trento.